Friday, April 24, 2009

Big Day

Okay...

...so, frequent patrons here at The Diner know that I relish my role as an uncle. I've got a teenage nephew and kindergarten-age niece on one side and a barnstorming toddler niece on the other side.

Well, today, the scales balance.

That's right: I'm going to get a barnstorming higher-order nephew sometime today...and I'm terribly excited about all this. I've got a TON to do today, too, but I think I'll have a difficult time focusing on that stuff as I'm waiting on word from the Bay Area. I feel pretty sure that text messages and photos and the whole deal will get to me as soon as possible. In this instance, technology really does help out, man. Especially when there's 1,702.3 driving miles between you and the people you love.

I'll keep the patronage informed as to name, vital stats and any and all pertinent information regarding my higher-order life-living sister Jilly and the Barnstorming Brother-in-Law Sugar Shane as it becomes available.

I LOVE days like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home