Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weird

I've never had to blog after Auburn lost the Iron Bowl. It's been six years since that happened and I wasn't blogging then. I'm just glad I don't live in Alabama anymore to hear about it incessantly for...well...another year. There's lots of reasons that I'm glad don't live in Alabama anymore, but that's the biggest one today.

However, one sure-fire way to put a football loss behind you is to watch megatalented Kid2 dance the Nutcracker at the Will Rogers Auditorium. I'm constantly amazed at how good she is at that...even though she wound up hurting her ankle last night (but danced her way through it--ballerinas are tough, man).

And, I'm at home on a Sunday morning. Staycation.

And I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm very disoriented this morning...

...I think I'll check on those Christmas tree lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home