Monday, November 24, 2008

Geese & Ganders

Things have been a little heady & heavy here at the Diner the last couple of weeks, so I thought I'd lighten the mood a bit.

Okay, a while back I found a box of old photos of former students, scanned 'em, and posted them here at The Diner.

So, we come home from a night out with friends to discover that Kid2 has figured out how to use the printer/scanner combo while she was at home bored, and to find several photos of our family already Facebooked. Hence, in an act of penance, I will post some of our family photos for your amusement:

The higher-order life-liver sister Jilly with the girls in 1995:



Us in either '94 or '95:



I think this was at the Dallas Arboretum while I was in seminary:



I'm pretty sure this was at Easter of 1996:



Hmmm....I'm guessing we've all morphed a bit since then...

...and, Hollywood...you're next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home