Friday, February 15, 2008

The Cat's Out Of The Bag...

...thanks to Jilly and Kendra in yesterday's comments.

See, generally speaking, I'm not much of a birthday-recognition kind of guy. For years, I kept it under wraps due to the reality that if the students I worked with discovered it, the results would involve me having to clean my yard, house, office and/or car. But, as I got older and those ideas had been pretty much exhausted, and the patronage here at The Diner kept bringing it up...

...well...

...today is my birthday. 42nd for those scoring at home.

And, in traditional Diner fashion, we take the time to celebrate birthdays by partaking of an action that person is known for, or undertaking a habit they do, or observing something from their lifestyle. But today, YOU, the patrons, will be writing. So, without further adieu, I'll get us started:

Hey, Everybody! It's My 42nd Birthday! Let's All Celebrate By...

...hoping it drizzles, romanticizing the Pacific Northwest, and listening to Nirvana. Which CD, you ask? All of them, including "With the Lights Out." (their compilation of B-sides and other recordings that didn't make their albums)

Oh, man.

Have at it, patrons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home