Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hipster Doofus?

So, yesterday, I picked up my glasses from my optometrist...and within my own family there've been three varying opinions.

Kid2 saw me in the new ones first. Her response: "Dad, those are awesome!"

My smokin' hot trophy wife saw them not long after that and she asked two questions: First, "Are you trying to look like Drew Carey?" Second, "Why would they sell you those?"

Kid1 saw me much later in the afternoon. Her response: "Dad, I like 'em. But now that you've got a really 'metro' pair of glasses, don't you think you should get a new haircut?"

So, at the assumed risk I know I'm setting myself up for, here are photos of me for your consideration and review. Keep in mind that I like the glasses and plan on keeping them so your responses will have nothing to do with my wearing them as long as they keep me focused on stuff...

First, the old pair:



Then here's me in my new pair of glasses:



Have at it, patrons.

I don't know why I do this to myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home