Saturday, September 16, 2006

Selling Out

My beloved Auburn Tigers won a big game 7-3 against L.S.U. in a game it really was two of the best teams in the country going at it and the cliche holds true: It's a shame somebody had to lose it.

But, if you're on the Auburn side of the ledger: Sweet.

And, now, I feel bad. I feel bad because I've more or less sold my soul.

See, I have a firm belief that once I declare my home baseball team dead I don't go to the ballpark to see them. It's more or less my seasonal divorce of the team, only to be reunited next March when spring training starts. It's more a separation of sorts.

Anyway, one of my friends from church hooked me up with tickets on the sixth row by the dugout. The home dugout.

And, the chance to go with good friends and my daughter in great seats in nice weather...

...to a beautiful ballpark.

Ummm.

Forgive me if I enjoy the night, okay? These are really sweet seats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home