Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Gotta Get A T.O., Baby!

Regarding the thread of comments going on my post of this morning...which have continued from an earlier discussion from Saturday morning:

Please calm down.

I'm not sure it's worth burning energy over...but I will because now it's become necessary. Some of my comments have been taken further than I meant them, so I'll deal in some clarifications, with a few responses.

And, Ian, I appreciate your kind words...and the passion behind them. However, I'm not sure whoever "anonymous" is could be a coward in any sense. I allow anonymous comments because some feel more comfortable doing so. That's not necessarily cowardice, but likely wisdom.

And "anonymous," thank you for provoking us to think and review information in light of Scripture. Your opinion is always welcome as far as I'm concerned. Often, I learn more from my dissenters than I do in any other way, so I hope you, too, will keep stirring up the pot. That's what the Diner's strength is, frankly, and the world would be a pretty boring place if we all thought alike.

So, when I get back from church tonight and the kiddies go to bed I'll lend my two-cents worth to the comments, but please, let's keep it civil and loving out there, shall we? But let's keep the discussion going, okay? It's pretty interesting all in all and we may all learn a little something as we kick it around.

And, Amy, I'll also include some things I don't regret tomorrow, too.

And, Mark, please don't kill yourself. Or cuss. I need you to help me teach Bible study next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home