Friday, April 28, 2006

I Got Tagged

Generally, I'm not into this stuff. This one was pretty interesting, so I'm in:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Some form of youth ministry, full-time for almost 17 years.
2. Usher/Projectionist at Cobb's Hoover Square 6 Theatres.
3. Drove cars from one dealership to another while in seminary the first time.
4. Worked on Grounds Crew at Green Valley Country Club golf course.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Beavis & Butt-head Do America
2. Dumb & Dumber
3. Raising Arizona
4. J.F.K.


Four places I've lived:
1. Birmingham, AL
2. Auburn, AL
3. Flower Mound, TX
4. Rowlett/Mesquite, TX
(and that's really all the places I've ever lived)


Four TV shows I love (I took this to mean of all-time):
1. ESPN's Sports Center
2. M*A*S*H* (I dominated a special M*A*S*H* Trivial Pursuit edition)
3. Seinfeld
4. (tie) Dawson's Creek & Beverly Hills, 90210


Four concerts I'm glad I went to:
1. Social Distortion, Halloween of last year.
2. Stavesacre, early on at the Tooth N Nail Festival 10 years ago, and twice since then.
3. Son Volt & The Alabama Blind Boys at the Starplex in Dallas. Actually, John Mellencamp was the headliner and he was (much to my surprise) good, too.
4. (tie) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers with Brad, Tara & Bryce; and get this one: James Taylor at the Oak Mountain Amphitheatre with Tracy. I love excellence in all its forms and he was incredible even though I went because Tracy wanted to go.


Four places I've vacationed:
1. Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, AL (I'm not sure there's a better place for relaxation)
2. Winter Park, CO (GREAT in the summer or winter)
3. Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL (best vacation ever with my family)
4. New York City, NY (my favorite place on the planet)


Four of my favorite dishes:
1. My wife's lemon chicken
2. Philly Cheesesteaks
3. spicy grilled brats
4. a great New York Strip steak


Four sites I visit daily:
1. NYTimes.com for a different viewpoint.
2. AL.com for Auburn Tigers/SEC sports coverage
3. My blog lists on the left
4. The Onion (well, weekly since it comes out once a week)


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Back in my house with my family
2. Orange Beach in a condo with my wife for two weeks or so.
3. New York City (I'll take it anytime I can get it)
4. Anywhere but driving through Tuscaloosa, Jackson, Vicksburg, Monroe, Shreveport, Longview, Tyler and east Dallas. The minute or so you get to view the Mississippi River doesn't make it worth it.


Four bloggers I am tagging (no pressure and I understand if you can't/won't):
1. Big Nate & Spouse Kim
2. The Blog Mother
3. Becca & Katherine
4. AmyMac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home