Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It Makes So Much Sense

Universal healthcare.
Flat tax.
Serious (read: Apollo-like) focus on alternative energy sources.
Public transportation nationwide.
Term limits & lobbyist reform.

Yes.

I know there are reasons why all this stuff won't "work." That's why there's debate on these issues.

But today, they all make so much sense. Yet, I don't think I'll be hearing about any of these during the State of the Union address a week from today.

And...

...I'm feeling kinda lonely with the lack of comments lately.

Maybe it's seasonal. Maybe blogging is "out." Maybe people are being productive at work or school these days.

But politics seems to get folks riled up (raised in the Deep South indicator #6,932) so I thought I'd shake some winter doldrums.

*into a bullhorn, with the intent of getting people riled up*

Hurray for universal healthcare!
Hurray Flat tax!
Hurray for serious (read: Apollo-like) focus on alternative energy sources!
Hurray for public transportation nationwide!
Hurray for term limits & lobbyist reform!

Have at it, readers. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home