Sunday, December 11, 2005

Narnia Review

I really liked this movie, and I'd say so even if I hadn't read the books...so it's a bit of a stretch for me to compare it to, say, Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter because I either haven't read them or read them 25 years ago.

But Lucy was great.
The White Witch was brilliant, too.
The scenery was pretty cool and the talking animals were pretty cool.
Very creative movie.

In fact, the only thing I didn't like was actually Aslan. I'm not exactly sure why or what I'd do differently, but I didn't like the way he looked or Liam Neeson doing his voice. He just didn't seem all that majestic or powerful.

But, overall, a very well-done and imaginative flick. Definitely well worth the money.

P.S. If you have kids younger than 10, it might be kind of dicey. Some of the scenes could be pretty scary or a little much for the little ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home