Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cookies Are A Sometimes Food

Okay, I've been taking the Cookie Monster's warning to heart. You remember, in an effort to help obese children last winter, the folks at Sesame Street sent Cookie Monster on a food-pyramid campaign...to remind us not to eat too many cookies.

Well, I'd been good. Not only because of his advice, but also because I'm gearing up for a half-marathon.

The reality is that last night my wife hauled off and put some cookies in the oven. Peanut butter. M&M's were involved. They were warm.

Last night officially qualified as "sometimes."

I'm not sorry, either, Mr. Monster. Even though crumbs didn't fly and my eyeballs didn't zoom around all crazy like yours do, I enjoyed them just the same. Just letting you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home