Friday, August 12, 2005

Branding

So, today I'm thinking about my "brand" preferences for stuff I ran across yesterday. I don't know why.

Soft drink: Diet Pepsi
Health Club: HAC...locally owned place, not the huge corporate monster that just opened and is open continually.
Computer: Still loyal to the IBM/Windows formats, comfort I guess. Although the iPod is slowly swaying me.
Coffee: Folgers breakfast roast.
Coffee mug: My mug that my sister gave me that has the NYC subway map on it (which I found out you can download the map into your iPod--how practical/cool is that?).
Movie theater: AMC stadium seating at Grapevine Mills.
Books: Lately, youth ministry related ones.
Bookstore: Mardel's for the ministry stuff (it's competitor carries nothing I use); Barnes & Noble for everything else.
Movies: Stupid comedies or blow-up guy stuff.
Fast food: Wendy's. I've been doing pretty good with the diet, and their salads are good, cheap & fast...the objective of fast-food joints.
Locally owned restaurant: Village Grill.
Chain restaurant: Chili's.
CD: I've been on a Bay-Area related Grateful Dead kick lately since my trip there.
Dog: Still the Black Lab, but my Shih-Tzu has certainly won me over.
Guitar: Fender Stratocaster...electric is the only way to go for those of us who lack talent and use barre chords exclusively.
Car: Toyota (and that sound you heard was my grandfather--a lifetime employee of U.S. Steel--rolling over in his grave).
City I Had A Strange Desire To Go To: Amsterdam.
People To Hang Out With: The more "Eeyore-esque" the better for me.

Sorta stream of consciousness and I have no idea why I told you this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home