Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Didja ever read something early in the morning that just describes where you are in life at the moment?

"When Jesus calls us to follow Him, we want clarity: to assess our options, set expectations, and know our boundaries. But God's route from A to C is rarely via B. His voice is rarely unmistakeable. His Word often raises more questions than answers. We ask for guidance expecting a road map, or at least a sign, and He gives us His hand and the dimmest of torches."--Pete Greig.

Yep.

It isn't so much the "options" that have me dissheveled at present. It's the "expectations" and the "boundaries." I mean, I know (truly KNOW) where I'm supposed to be. I'm just struggling a bit with how that plays out in my day-to-day life.

Yep. Torch in hand. Looking around the next corner or next tree. A bit uncomfortable. But happy I've got the torch and that I'm on the right path.

Yep. That's where I am alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home