Friday, December 31, 2004

My Brain Is Having A Bout Of A.D.H.D. This Morning...And Here's What's Going On In There:

...t-shirts from last night's trip to Sega Gameworks with Shelby & her friend: "Please Don't Feed The Model" and "I'm Up And Dressed. What More Do You Want?"
...our student ministry is having a New Year's Eve bonfire tonight and it's going up to 70 degrees today.
...the college bowl games are a little bit better today, but not much.
...that I can't figure out why our church's concert next Friday night isn't sold out yet.
...that my morning is all out of whack when I blog before I read the morning paper, but I thought I'd get crazy and mix things up a bit.
...David Sedaris is a lough-out-loud funny writer. I actually had to stifle laughing last night to keep from waking up Tracy.
...Lloyd officially rose to "Great Dog" status in the last two days. On both days, I had enough of people and just needed to get away so I took a book and hit my hammock. Lloyd was apparently feeling the same way (he's had a steady diet of visitors, too) and he hopped up there with me and hung out.
...my mom fell a few days ago. She seems to be doing that more that I'm comfortable with. Hmmm.
...The new Nirvana set on CD/DVD has only caused my admiration for them as a musical force to grow. You get to see the evolution of songs, which makes it really interesting to hear a song go from an idea to finished product right in front of you. Kurt Cobain's journals really aren't all that insightful, but they do inspire creativity in me.
...is it strange that I'm thinking that I might need to start listening to National Public Radio? I thought that was for highbrows, not hoi polloi like me.
...when you're in middle school, an overnight lock-in is the greatest way you can imagine to spend your time.
...that when you come home from four hours of Sega Gameworks and you're driving your own vehicle, there's something that goes through your brain that maybe you can drive crazy without any consequences whatsoever other than bonus points.
...that overall, I'm glad to see 2004 go. In my book, it's only been about a C+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home