Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Spiderman, Spiderman, Does Whatever A Spider Can

I'm generally not a fan of the opening day blockbuster movie. I mean, I can take 'em or leave 'em.

I am, however, a big fan of guys nights out, which my Bible study guys have chosen to go and see Spiderman after our study tonight. We've got tickets to the 9:15PM show.

I went and got the necessary 25 tickets yesterday.

I popped in my DVD of The Ramones singing the Spiderman theme song.

Now if I could only get to work by shooting webs out of my wrists and attaching to tall buildings. Oh, wait...the biggest building in my suburban mecca is two stories.

Predictions: Peter Parker's job will be threatened due to his apparent irresponsibility. Peter Parker will look like he'll lose the girl, but he won't, even though the girl will be emotionally distraught about all this. Spidey will get beat up pretty bad and appear dead at some point. Good will win out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home