Friday, June 25, 2004

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...Lost in Translation was an excellent movie, and I'm dying to know what he whispered in her ear.
...about the fun our family had watching the last 4 innings of the Texas Rangers 18 inning win yesterday when I got home from work while I was cooking dinner.
...Buford, the greatest of all dogs for almost 15 years, is not doing very well at all.
...I still need to clean out my closet and the garage.
...that the DVD 4-pack of "Saturday Night Live's The Best Of..." that has Chris Farley, Dana Carvey, Mike Myers and Will Farrell might be a necessary purchase.
...The book reading clip I was on (3 books a week as of late) has slowed considerably.
...about two statements our pastor made last Sunday, that people don't like to think because it's hard & draining work, and that people really don't enjoy accepting responsibility.
...when I could grab some vacation time and what I might want to do on said vacation.
...about discontinuing the blogging thing.
...that I'm really happy in my life station at present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home