Friday, June 04, 2004

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...Shelby's recital tomorrow night will be fun since she's dancing in ballet, tap and jazz. Before, it was just ballet.
...my Mom's in town, but it's my family's busiest weekend of the year because of the recital (which Tracy has to be backstage to help with all her costume changes) and I'm off to Mexico on Sunday morning, which has lots of detail work to be done.
...my friend who builds custom motorcycles is excited because his company will be featured in "Hot Bikes" magazine in August.
...my sister is likely moving again, probably within the next year, probably to another cool city somewhere, too.
...I'll probably take Kelsey to go see Harry Potter today sometime if we can get tickets.
...that Tenet's resignation from the CIA is actually politically motivated and really not because he wants to spend more time with his family.
...that I really do want to read Bill Clinton's memoir coming out soon.
...that Auburn's football team will go 8-3 again this year and win their bowl.
...my crepe myrtles have come back with such a vengeance that they'll have to be trimmed again soon.
...I still have to clean out both the garage and my closet.
...that I need to get on with my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home