Monday, May 31, 2004

Occupational Hazard

So today one of our local high schools is having their commencement exercises. It'll be the 60th graduation I've attended in my career in youth ministry (and I missed another high school graduation last night as it was up against our evening church service).

Since the class is over 650 in size, I'll be hanging with my staff and students, playing Frogger on Gameboy (sound down--after the speeches but during the procession of names but in between the names of the students in my ministry) againt the underclassmen, and then celebrating with the students at a reception at my church.

It's become a Memorial Day ritual...and one that I don't mind, either. I'm not much of a "lake" person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home