Saturday, April 03, 2004

Spring Cleaning

For those of you who've been living under a rock, there's a satirical newspaper called The Onion that makes up articles, but they read exactly like a real newspaper.

One headline they had was: "Clinton Gives Nation Week Off To Get Act Together." Except the original headline used the "s" word (Heads up! The Onion will throw some profanity at you from time to time). The article then talked about how the ex-President had so much stuff in his closets and all that he decided the whole country should shut down for a week and just clean out their garages, closets, get the yard work done, home repairs, etc. Then we could get on with the business at hand.

I feel like I'd really enjoy an executive order like that today. My house and my mind feel cluttered. It might do me some good to putter around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home