Thursday, January 01, 2004

Predictably: Resolutions

I thought about resolutions during my longer training run yesterday...and there really weren't many. I lead a happy, charmed and blessed life. But, here they go.

Resolved: Write the book.
Resolved: Date night with Tracy once a month...at least.
Resolved: Get comfortable with the my job's evolution.
Resolved: Re-commit to breakfast with my daughters on Saturdays.
Resolved: Live out an authentic abundant/messy life in front of the congregation I serve and rock their worlds by demanding the same from them.

I guess as I look for the common threads in those five, it would be that plastic spirituality in my own life or in the lives of those I've been charged with serving is not an option I'd like for any of us to have.

Happy New Year, ever' boddah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home