Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I'm Starting To Believe In The Concept Of Karma

My oldest daughter has been inspired by Katherine's ability to rap the song "Unbelievable" covered by Thousand Foot Krutch and wants to imitate said behavior. We went on a mission to find the CD yesterday and came up empty-handed and I can't decide if that's good or bad. I mean, I'm all for artistic expression by my children and understand that everybody loves to fire up a good song and sing it wholeheartedly (likely into a hairbrush)...

...but the thought of my new year being brought in by the CD changer on "repeat" and listening to that same song during the learning process isn't too thrilling.

It could be worse. It could be the strains of Shania Twain reverberating from my youngest daughter's room as of late.

I think in my oldest daughter's situation it's my Karma coming around from all those years of Kiss, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Motorhead and a succession of forgotten punk bands that came from vinyl while I was in my air-guitar phase.

I have no idea what I did that has caused the awful Karma about Shania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home