Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Day Off

Yesterday, I mowed the lawn in a long sleeve t-shirt. January. Dallas. I'm mowing (well, mulching leaves) in a t-shirt. This is a strange place for weather.

I purchased new running shoes as the ones I had been using needed updating as they had about 450 miles on them...about double what the time when you buy new shoes.

I napped for two hours. I wish my days off were more constructive than recovery in nature. I didn't start writing the book like planned.

I ran Shelby to ballet. I went to the supermarket for dinner supplies. I played catch with Kelsey (the strange Dallas weather allows for strange off-season sporting activity).

Then I went to the Bible conference at my church.

A pretty nice day off, all in all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home