Saturday, January 10, 2004

Stuff I didn't think I had to remind you not to do...

Yesterday, I observed/heard about/did an inordinate amount of stupid decisions/actions. So, just as a reminder:

*Don't try to outrun the police.
*Don't get involved with a prostitute, and if you do, don't get into a financial squabble with the pimp while you're naked in a hotel room.
*Don't shoot your family members.
*Don't talk on cell phones while driving or within earshot of others.
*Don't make and/or use counterfeit currency.
*Don't go to a guy's radiator shop for repairs the day before he goes on a week's vacation.
*Don't run a large amount of miles with a thermal shirt as the layer closest to your skin.
*Don't mislead your nation.
*Don't give your mom your blog address and then write about seeing a Playboy magazine when you were 10 (27 years later and 685 miles apart yet I guess I could still get grounded for a week).
*Don't live in Europe and endorse Howard Dean for the reasons you cited (there may be legitimacy to the endorsement, but not for those reasons).

Just a few observations, and I'm hoping my readers can discern which ones were mine and which were news items. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home