Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Sucked In

The last couple of years my senior guys' Bible study has worked very hard during the semester and they've wanted to take a break from the study the night before finals. They always choose a movie.

This year, the choice is Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.



I've seen the first two LOTR movies...my take on them:

1) There is a lot of walking.
2) The people that look like they die don't really die.
3) The ring makes Frodo very tired.

The 2nd one was the same except there was a war and a muppet with a split-personality.

My expectation of tonight's flick: The same as the first two but with more wars, a spider and the destruction of the ring (I've read the books).

Suffice to say that three hours of this means that I'm pretty much taking one for the team tonight. I'd rather watch the Dallas Stars play...and this season, that's a statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home