Friday, November 28, 2003

Expanding the Blogger's Unite Party!

So far, it looks like everyone on my "links" section will be able to attend the blog party...Ma Deb will be representing "...On the Run..." and I only haven't heard back from "Nateshaus."

The Fall of Whom had an excellent idea: Expanding the blog circle to anyone who has links on the sites I have links to. I mean, I read a lot of links from you guys so feel free to invite them! Just let me know who is coming so I can order enough pizza!

I'm not really sure what happens at a Blogger's Unite party, and I'm a bit worried that communication will be an issue since the name of a party suggests that we'll spend time on the internet, make links to stuff that provokes us and then "post and publish" our thoughts. Maybe I'll get out Uno Attack just in case...

See you all around 6-ish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home