Friday, November 28, 2003

Hey! I think my award should be...

So, P. Diddy shows up at the VH-1 "Big in '03" awards show (soon every single day will have the music/movie industries awarding themselves for something, but for now, we only have one every six weeks or so) and once he gets there with his entourage, he realizes that he's been asked there as a PRESENTER. He pitches a fit and says he's going home unless he's GIVEN an award.

They ask him what award he wants and he says, "Big Maverick '03." They rewrite everything, find a new presenter, and he gets the award.

Since I didn't know we could do that (or that they wouldn't shove the award into one of his orafices before showing him the door), unless I get the "Big Maverick Blogger '03" award I'm outta here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home