Friday, September 26, 2003

Many of you know my affinity for the movie Raising Arizona (note the headline under the blog title as it is derived from a line from that movie) and at the moment I am actually in Maricopa County...you know...home of the correctional facility where H.I. was incarcerated and met his bride-to-be Edwina taking mug shots and fingerprinting the convicts. Our airplane flew over Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe where Nathan, Jr. was encouraged to go to college and was running back kick-offs in the ending dream sequence. Every road looks like it could be the one where the Lone Biker of the Apocolypse was especially hard on the little things...if I could only ride with Bill Parker, that motherscratcher, down five-mile...

...but I digress...

I'm actually in Phoenix for the 2003 National Youth Worker's Convention which kicks off today at 1 in the PM and we're going over there to kick us some butts. Tracy and I have already driven by convenience stores that aren't on the way home..."Now, ya'll who is without sin, cast the first stone..."

If you don't catch these lines, rent the movie tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home