Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I was watching one of those great "escape" shows on VH1 the other night...best album covers of all-time. Of course, this was back before stealing...I mean...file sharing...and small CD cases.

Frankly, any list that would put anything Snoop Dogg did in front of The Sex Pistols' "Never Mind The Bollocks" amazing cover is suspect to begin with...although it was nice to see the Ramones and the Clash get props.

Anyway, here's the list and which ones would you absolutely add? Take off? Frankly, I don't think you can argue with the top 4 choices. The debate begins at number 5.

One I would add: The Beatles Sgt. Pepper and The Lonely Hearts Club Band didn't make the top 50?

One I would take off: AC/DC's Back in Black. I mean, it's black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home