Sunday, July 13, 2003

I just pushed the red button on the coffee pot and was trying to choose the best early morning CD to get the day started off right. So, stealing a scene from the movie "High Fidelity" I will now give you my top 5 songs to play when you wake up to get the day off on the right foot:

5: Moby, "We Are All Made Of Stars"
4: R.E.M., "Can't Get There From Here"
3: Talking Heads, "Once In A Lifetime"
2: Sheryl Crow, "Every Day Is A Winding Road" (all apologies to the Mosaic generation who won't understand why this is here and I won't be able to explain it, but to us aging GenXers she is, as my grandmother would say, the bees knees)
1: U2, "Beautiful Day"

P.S. Did anyone catch how I just threw three generations together in one sentence?! Unintentional, but I was pretty pleased with it during the editing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home