Friday, April 15, 2011

My Morning Songs

So, this creativity class is pretty fun...and one of the exercises is that you journal 3 pages per day. Hence, not much blogging energy.

One of the exercises has me registering the first song in my brain each day. Thought it'd be fun to list them all for the last two months or so:

Lynyrd Skynyrd, "You Got That Right"
Soundgarden, "Superunknown"
Kiss, "Cold Gin"
Frank Turner, "Once We Were Anarchists"
Blind Melon, "Tones of Home"
Pearl Jam, "Daughter"
High Strung, "The Look You Got"
Pearl Jam, "World Wide Suicide"
Frank Turner, "Reasons Not To Be An Idiot"
Bad Religion, "21st Century Digital Boy"
Cracker, "Teen Angst (What The World Needs Now)"
Frank Turner, "Reasons Not To Be An Idiot" (again?)
Frank Turner, "Photosynthesis"
Social Distortion, "I Was Wrong"
The Refreshments, "Pistoles"
Frank Turner, "Once We Were Anarchists" (again)
The Presidents of the United States, "She's Lump"
Frank Turner, "Once We Were Anarchists" (again!)
Free, "All Right Now"
Cold War Kids, "Something's Not Right With Me"
Black Sabbath, "Paranoid"
Cracker, "Teen Angst" (again)
The Smiths, "What Difference Does It Make"
R.E.M., "Oh My Heart"
R.E.M., "Discoverer"
Black Eyed Peas, "Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night"
Nine Inch Nails, "Head Like A Hole"
Pavement, "Summer Babe"
Kiss, "Watchin' You"
R.E.M., "Discoverer"
R.E.M., "All The Best"
Alice Cooper, "Elected"
Dire Straits, "Walk of Life"
R.E.M., "That Someone Is You"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Muzzle"
Toad The Wet Sprocket, "Walk on the Ocean"
The Cure, "Primary"
Yuck, "Holing Out"
My Morning Jacket, "I'm Amazed"
Frank Turner, "I Still Believe"
Pavement, "Summer Babe"
Spoon, "The Way We Get By"
Rolling Stones, "Gimme Shelter"
R.E.M., "That Someone Is You" (again)
Elton John, "Saturday Night's Alright For Fightin'"
The Raconteurs, "Consoler of the Lonely"
Counting Crows, "The Reign King"
Kings of Leon, "Molly's Chambers"
Concrete Blonde, "True"
Frank Turner, "Take You Home"
Son Volt, "Jukebox of Steel"
Paul McCartney, "Let 'Em In"
Cold War Kids, "Mexican Dogs"
Cold War Kids, "We Used To Vacation"
Frank Turner, "I Still Believe"
Social Distortion, "I Was Wrong"
Foo Fighters, "The Pretender"
Foo Fighters, "White Limo"

So...try it yourself. First song in your brain this morning. GO!

1 Comments:

Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

Thanks for the new playlist for my iPod. I needed some new songs! (Of course, I'm digging Frank big time.)

Weird that you mentioned "Let 'Em In". I've heard it twice in 2 days on satellite radio. Hadn't even thought about it in forever.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home