Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Proud Uncle Alert

Just letting you all get updated on my niece on my sister-in-law's side & partner-in-crime Katelyn (my smokin' hot shutterbug trophy wife took this one).



Oh, and Aunt Jodie, any photo you've got on my nephew in a football uniform...yeah...that'd be great.

As well as my niece on my sister's side, the higher-order barnstorming Margaux, who is now walking, folks.



Oh, yeah. And in another turn of events, I'm proud to let all of you know that my higher order life-liver sister Jilly and barnstorming brother-in-law Shane are expecting another member of the Proud Uncle Alert club...likely in late April of 2009:



I thought the patrons might like this one to start the day rather than my bleak attempts at linking the punk rock movement and the current state of the American church...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home