Monday, August 18, 2008

My Own Private Idaho, Day 2

I woke up.
I Bibled, coffeed, on-lined newpapers, blogged.
I breakfasted with Margaux. Well, I watched her wolf fruit down like nobody's business in her high chair. She wasted half the day by sleeping til 6:30AM.
I breakfasted by eating bacon with no plate right off the tray.
Then, I jet skied. First time ever. Timid at first and then figuring out 40 m.p.h. was the right mix of speed & potential danger without really risking increased chiropractic visits. I feel old writing that.
Then, I got in the Sentz plane and went to Spokane to pick up Kid2 and the smokin' hot shutterbug trophy wife.
Then, I got back in the Sentz plane and returned. Mission accomplished.
While in said plane I texted friends photos of what was up.
Then, my nuclear family was in one place for the first time in 6 weeks. Even though they were tired, this made me happy beyond words.
I ate dinner with them. Outside. No heat. No bugs. You've seen the view.
I conversed.
I hot tubbed. It's adjacent to where we ate. Only heat was from the water temp. Still no bugs. Same view with different senses.
I read outside in the quiet. Bugs started to come out. So then I read in quiet inside.

I think I'm getting pretty good at this vacation thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home