Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Uh Oh

Most patrons are aware of my penchant for pointing out the signs on businesses or churches that use puns to get your attention (yes, I see the irony) and today I rolled my eyes at the local synagogue that said if the economy was tough, we could take part in their "prophet sharing" plan. Ugh.

But that isn't what I wanted to talk about today.

Furthering my theory that my tattoo artist friend has put something in the ink he's already used that makes me crave a new tattoo about 8 minutes after he completes his latest one...

...I'm thinking about another one. I have a pretty sweet idea, too. And, getting him to create something that will tie the three for my family together instead of them standing alone.

I should've known that with my compulsions I never should've started this tattoo thing.

Oh, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home