Sunday, July 20, 2008

Three Open Notes

...Open note to all the drivers on Garland Road last night: Sorry. I was chatting with my wife & didn't notice the blinking red light. Seriously. That one's on me.

...Open note to the dog owner in my neighborhood: Thanks for eventually coming to get your huge dog's huge pile out of my freshly-mowed & looking-good yard. Now, if you could get that done for the other 3 days a week he does it, that'd be great.

...Open note to party dancers: Please, if people enjoy chatting with friends at a party & are sitting at a table laughing & conversing, don't assume that a complete stranger telling me that I'm "no fun" will entice me to the dance floor. Suffice to say that my definition of "fun" and yours are two different things entirely. Dancing isn't fun for everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home