Saturday, September 01, 2007

Milestone

11 years serving at Crossroads Bible Church...

...as of today.

They've been the best 11 years of my life if you count anything that might be in a list of things that make up an abundant life:

The people that make up CBC have been a family in the best sense of that word.

We've done life together...the celebrations and the mourning and everything in-between.

The people have loved me and my family.

And I can only hope that the people that make up CBC have felt that reality reciprocated to the degree that it truly is reciprocated. I love them. They love me.

It seems to work.

So, thank you, nice people of Crossroads, for making service to all of you one of the highlights of my life here. I can only hope for at least 11 more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home