Wednesday, July 06, 2005

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...that my friend Wes is a jinx to the Rangers baseball team (they've given up like 20 runs the last two times he went to see them play).
...that my friend Bailey, who always sees the glass as 3/4 empty, must be going nuts that her vacation to the Gulf Coast is getting hit not by one, but TWO tropical storms this week.
...that my friends Amanda, Katie, Kate, Heather, and Jordan are off to Russia on a mission trip tomorrow.
...that my friend Jessica just got back last night from a mission trip to New Guinea that I really can't wait to hear about.
...that having two nights in a row "off" when compared to the usual three nights out per week is sometimes just what the doctor ordered.
...yesterday was a really nice day at work: my annual review was good, teens popped in the office, and I got some important stuff done, too.
...for all intents and purposes, Lance Armstrong may make this Tour de France officially over about two weeks before it's conclusion.
...I've got some pretty important decisions to make regarding high school Bible studies before this fall.
...I've got some pretty good studying for my Sunday School class lessons this fall.
...I'm no lawyer, but I can't see how the recent Supreme Court decision regarding iminent domain is constitutional.
...when you own a home, there's always something that needs doing that you'd really rather not do.
...I'm thinking about eliminating the blog links of people who haven't blogged in two months, or maybe even one month.
...I'm pretty stoked about my trip to San Francisco next week.
...I'm thinking about reading one "classic" a month from Barnes & Noble (they're very inexpensive) since I threw away my high school and first three years of college English classes.
...I've been in a pretty good mood lately and I'm wondering if it doesn't have to do with the reality that my car has air conditioning and it starts every time I put the key in it.
...that I've got to get going. I've got a lot to do today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home