Thursday, July 22, 2004

The Day Before "Vacation"
 
I'm taking a few days of vacation starting tomorrow (more details to follow) through mid-week next week.  I dislike the days before I leave the office because it seems like the shoelaces never get tied.  There's always a ton of work to do and then it's rushed and finally you just leave.

It's sorta like taking finals in college. By the time they roll around you're tired of studying so you just read over the notes and settle for whatever grade you had in the class instead of busting your hump to bring the grade up one letter ("Hmmm...lemme see.  I have to make a 12 on the final to get a 'c' or I can make a 92 to get a 'b.'  Well, fellas. Let's go bowling.")

Maybe that explains my 2.9 GPA and a career bowing at the altar of mediocrity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home