Friday, February 06, 2004

Snakes...Why Did It Have To Be Snakes?

Okay...my dream last night (in color, if you think it will help) involved me taking a walk with a baby stroller (I don't know if I was babysitting or if it was my own new baby or what)

and my neighbors (all of whom were not my "real" neighbors)

would come out and ask me if I had seen a snake. Then they would say something like, "Oh, there's one." And these were huge snakes! Like 6 feet long.

One of them bit me...but I had jeans on and didn't think it "broke the skin, so I'll be fine."

I finally got home and one neighbor asked me if the snakes had been in my yard and I said they hadn't...to which this nice lady said, "There's one right over there." And, sure enough it was about a six foot red and green snake and she went all Crocodile Hunter on the snake, grabbed him by the tail and held him (or her) away from her body while telling me all about this snake that wasn't even indigenous to our region, and put him in a pillowcase and went home.

So I guess I'm asking for some dream interpretation, kids. Freudian. Jungian. SpongeBobian. I don't care...help me out with some insights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home