Tuesday, December 22, 2009

As you can tell...

...I'm in the process of getting a new template & design.

That process was caused by Haloscan, the company I've gotten free comments from for the 6 years of The Diner, beginning to charge for their product. Such is life.

Currently, they allowed me to download all the past comments into an "xml" file...and I'm working on importing them to the blog. Any help from any of you would be appreciated.

And, yes, I intend to use my own template. I have no idea when that will happen, though. Lots of details to handle before that happens.

So, just trying to figure out how to get those comments transferred before I move on to template re-design.

See ya later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

This is freaking me out.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Mike Messerli said...

I agree with Lori....this is just too strange, but I like it.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home