Friday, September 05, 2008

New Series

No...

...I haven't forgotten the parenting stuff, but I'm kind of removed from reading that book so the urgency of posting about it has subsided. Not sure when because...

...I'm going to start writing the book.

Right here.

On-line.

At The Diner.

Probably tomorrow.

Working Title: Guaranteed Ways To Mess Up Your Life.

It's going to take the flip-side of the book of Proverbs. You know. Look at the various Proverbs and then write essays on how I've seen the very opposite choice affect lives. I'll be writing in that Mike Yaconelli/Donald Miller type voice.

And, I'll be wanting all the patrons to give their feedback...we'll write the stuff together, more or less. And who knows? Maybe if it works out I'll say "thanks" on the acknowledgements page! So, watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home