Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Heart's Not In It

I was going to talk about parenting today.
I'd like to chat about some new music I've been enjoying lately.
I'd like to tell you about some stuff I'm learning from 1 Timothy (I'm studying for my men's group for our fall discussions).
I want to talk about some uniquely suburban American views about church and how it's done.
I'm feeling like I should talk about ideas bouncing around in my head regarding the kick-off of student ministry.
I want to tell you about the tattoo I want to get next week.
I was going to give props to a new organization I found to donate my hair to this time.
I want to give some insights about some television shows I've seen lately.

But...

...it all just feels kinda "blah."

So, I'll save 'em for another day...

...unless you've got some better ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home