Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"You Gotta Hear This One Song. It'll Change Your Life, I Promise You."

What's gotten into PBS?

Tonight on our local public broadcasting affiliate, they are featuring a documentary on the show "Introspective Lens." That documentary, you ask?

End of the Century: The Ramones. 10PM here in Dallas.

Looking back on it, there are only three bands who I would ever own a box set of because their music really did change my life.

I own a Ramones box-set.

Watching the documentary likely won't change your life. If you didn't live it, it won't mean anything to you I don't think. But it might give you some insight into why it changed mine.

So, whose music would you stay up to watch the "official" documentary of because they changed YOUR life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home